Can I download my orders into QuickBooks?|
Import your orders into QuickBooks using the "QuickBooks Web Connector" or "Intuit Information Exchange" system.
The "QuickBooks File" tool in the "Extra Features" section of the cart will allow you to download a QuickBooks Web Connector or IIF file. (The QuickBooks download is a cart Extra Feature. You will not be able to choose this format unless you have purchased the feature.)
To ensure that your items are imported correctly, it is recommended that you initially set up your items within QuickBooks before you upload them for the first time.
To configure the QuickBooks Web Connector you will need to:
To import the IIF file you will need to:
- Download [intuit.com] and install the free QuickBooks Web Connector
- Open QuickBooks,
- While QuickBooks is open, open your web browser and login to CartManager,
- Go to "Extra Features",
- then "QuickBooks File",
- and finally, Select the "QuickBooks Web Connector" format.
- Select your file type and click download. This will download a config file for that will connect QuickBooks to the shopping cart.
- Enter your password into the QuickBooks Web Connector
- Your all set, QuickBooks will now automatically update every 60 minutes.
If you need further assistance importing this file we recommend you contact QuickBooks [quickbooks.com]
- Open QuickBooks.
- Go to "File",
- then "Utilities",
- and finally, "Import".
- Select your file and the import will begin.
Note: We recommend that you backup your QuickBooks data before importing any data into QuickBooks.